Our weekends include a Continental breakfast each morning with fresh coffee, tisanes and tea selection. This includes fresh baguettes, croissants, preserves and honey, yoghurts, cereals or Birchers museli, and fruit (a selection) or poached berries with fromage blanc. Free-range eggs are left out for you to help yourself!
Lunch is usually eaten out but can be included, please discuss at time of booking.
Dinner in the evenings is a delicious gourmet 3 course menu which includes aperitif and canapés and a half bottle of good house wine per person. See our menu selection for an idea of what we will be serving!
Typical Dinner menu
- Seared scallops with a ginger and pineapple salsa
- Asian glass noodle salad with prawns, carrot and courgettes ribbons and a coriander dressing
- Goats cheese salad with fig preserve
- Pork fillet served with a cassoulet of basil and lemon butter beans
- Poached salmon on a pea puree with a beetroot dressing
- Duck fillet, berry sauce, fondant potato and seasonal vegetables
- Grilled peaches with homemade vanilla ice and caramelised almonds
- Tarte au citron
- Frozen berries with white chocolate sauce
Typical Lunch menu (Optional)
- Home-made Gaspacho soup and a deli selection with rye bread
- Salad Nicoise with fresh seared tuna, green beans and a free-range poached egg
- Chargrilled chicken breast with Mediterranean vegetable and quinoa salad.