The Huski Touch, a note from Tim and Gaby.
In brief, our long experience of more than 27 winters in the Chamonix valley has enabled us to perfect the art of delivering a superb chalet holiday. Before your arrival our dedicated resort team will liaise with you making sure all your requests are dealt with and pre-bookings made for the skipacks. Every day of your holiday our chalet staff serve breakfast, housekeep the chalets and drive you. All our chalets are owned by us, have been designed and are managed with guest comfort at the forefront and we live here all year round to look after you and make sure you have the best possible Chamonix holiday experience.
What's Included At a Glance:
- Return Group Transfers from Geneva
- In-Resort Minibus Service to ski lifts and back each day
- Evening Minibus Service (alternate evenings)
- These chalets services everyday; breakfast, afternoon tea and housekeeping.
- Flexible breaks, weeks, weekends and value mid week breaks
- Superior Catered Service, gourmet dinner on 5 nights and penultimate night lighter 'farmhouse supper'
- Champagne welcome, aperitifs and canapes before dinner and good house wine
- Pre-arrival Itinerary tailor-made by phone or email
- Free delivery of pre booked snow equipment and ski passes direct to the chalet
- Resort Concierge Services booked direct with providers at no added on cost
- Home Comforts; crisp white bed linen, towels and exclusive bathroom products
- Hot tub pack; bathrobes, crocs and slippers
- Adaptable arrival and departure times
- Family Friendly with children's discounts and home cooked meals
- Tourist Tax Included
"Had an absolutely fantastic time staying at chalet La Forge last week, Kate and Seb were very good hosts looking after us brilliantly and Mike's food was exceptional - a very talented chef! Adam too was very flexible and helpful when it came to picking us up at the end of the day and Nicky's help in sorting out lift passes etc was greatly appreciated...all in all a great team which led to a great holiday."
Jo and Daryl 2009